How important is database management in the age of big data and analytics?
It is pretty important.
How many employers would be happy to hire employees who can use data for the purposes of business intelligence?
All of them.
How many people have these skills?
This is why now is the right time to learn SQL and acquire a competitive advantage in the work marketplace. Remember, the average salary of a SQL developer is $92,000! That’s a lucrative career.
Well, when you can work with SQL, it means you don’t have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to obtain the answers to questions that might improve the way your company does its business. Database management is the foundation for data analysis and intelligent decision making relying on numbers.
Worried that you have no previous experience?
Not an issue. We will start from the very basics and will gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped.
Why take precisely this course? Isn’t it like the rest of the SQL courses out there?
We would like to think it isn’t. Our team worked hard to create a course that is:
- Easy to understand
- Time efficient and concise
- Shows how SQL can be crucial for data analytics and business intelligence
- Comprehensive – covers several topics not shown in other SQL courses
- Practical – teaching you how to work with a real-life database
- Corresponds to professional best practices
- Taught in MySQL – The most popular SQL database management system
- Contains plenty of downloadable exercises, course notes, and quiz questions
Some of these aspects have been covered in other courses. Others haven’t. However, no one provides such a variety of topics in one place.
We firmly believe this course is the best training material out there. It is a truly interactive experience preparing you for the real-life working environment.
We love teaching
So far, over 90,000 students have enrolled in our courses here on Udemy. Teaching is what we do best, and we take pride in going the extra mile to create the best content for you, our students. Our mission is to help you bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge taught at school and in universities and the practical application required at the workplace.
So, why do you need to enroll in this course and learn SQL?
- Salary/Income. As we pointed out earlier, learning SQL is a great opportunity. There is a significant surge in demand for skills revolving around database management, database administration, and business analysis relying on data. Companies will pay top dollars for specialists who have such know-how
- Profession of the future. In the years to come, data will only grow in importance and size. Therefore, it is great to pick up a skill that will likely increase in demand over the years to come
- Analytical reasoning. Programming languages are a great way to train your mind. Furthermore, understanding a business task and looking for its solution through writing code can be really interesting and stimulating once you become familiar with the basics
Any extras if I complete 100%?
We will send you two gifts:
“Microsoft Excel 2016: Beginner and Intermediate Training” provided you complete the course at 50%, and
“Advanced Excel Training”, provided you complete 100%.
What about certificates? Do you provide a certificate?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
Sounds awesome, right?
So, what are you waiting for? Click the “Take this course” button, and let’s begin this journey together!
- People interested in SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence job opportunities
- Beginners to programming
- Everyone who wants to learn how to code and apply their skills in practice
☞ Business Analysis: BPMN, Data Analytics For Business Analyst
☞ SQL Server Analysis Services - SSAS, Data Mining & Analytics
☞ Big Data Analytics with GIS
☞ MySQL Database: SQL- Learn MySQL & MySQL Database Management
☞ Apache Spark SQL - Bigdata In-Memory Analytics Master Course
☞ Master Flume, Sqoop, Hive for Big Data Ingestion & Analytics