Tensors and TensorFlow
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed by experts so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative field of ML.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time we dive deep into Machine Learning.
we will be covering the following topics in a well crafted way:
Tensors and TensorFlow on the Cloud - what neural networks, Machine learning and deep learning really are, how neurons work and how neural networks are trained.
- Datalab, Linear regressions, placeholders, variables, image processing, MNIST, K- Nearest Neighbors, gradient descent, softmax and more
Moreover, the course is packed with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice building your own models.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Anyone willing to learn machine learning on Google cloud platform.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
☞ TensorFlow and the Google Cloud ML Engine for Deep Learning
☞ Hands-On Machine Learning: Learn TensorFlow, Python, & Java!
☞ Artificial Intelligence - TensorFlow Machine Learning
☞ The Complete TensorFlow Masterclass: Machine Learning Models
☞ Mobile Machine Learning for Android: TensorFlow & Python
☞ Machine Learning Guide: Learn Machine Learning Algorithms