Are you a Java developer? Do you aspire to be a Java EE developer? Do you need a modern, next generation, powerful, open platform to develop the next big thing the world has to see? Do you need to build RESTful web services as fast as possible? Do you want to spend time fleshing out your business ideas instead of fighting your framework? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, I have good news for you!
Practical RESTful Web Services with Java EE 8 (JAX-RS 2.1) is your complete guide to developing modern RESTful web services with the industry gold standard Java EE. This course is designed to equip you with the critical knowledge you need to master the Java EE API for creating RESTful web services.
You will learn both the theory and practice of the JAX-RS API and come away with deep understanding of how to craft great web services with Java EE. You will also be trained in using the very detailed Java EE documentation available at your disposal to further deepen your knowledge of Java EE.
Practical RESTful Web Services with Java EE 8 will teach you
- How to secure your web services with Json Web Token (JWT)
- How to incorporate Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) into your web services
- How to create asynchronous web services
- How to map Java classes to various HTML actions like POST, GET
- How to validate user input into your web services with Bean Validation API
- How to use filters to customize client requests
Practical RESTful Web Services with Java EE 8 (JAX-RS 2.1) is uniquely designed with you the student in mind, aimed at taking you from 0-1 developing RESTful Web Services as fast as possible. The goal is to get you to productivity in the shortest possible time while still sharing valuable good software development principles and practices with you.
So what are you waiting for? Go on, click the big green button to enroll in this course and be on your way to developing awesome web services in no time with the awesome Java EE platform. Go ahead, enroll by clicking the green button and I will see you in the course.
- Anyone who wants to craft modern, beautiful web services with the most productive REST framework out there
- Anyone who wants to master the development of modern RESTful web services on the Java EE platform
- Anyone who wants to master the Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS)
- Anyone who desires to learn about the latest features in JAX-RS 2.1
- Anyone who wants to learn about the next generation Java EE platform
- Anyone interested in modern software application development on Java EE
☞ Spring MVC Essentials: A Primary Course for Java Spring MVC
☞ Master Java Web Services with Spring Boot
☞ Java Maven :101 Stop Building Java Programs the Hard Way!
☞ The Java Spring Tutorial: Learn Java's Popular Web Framework
☞ Hibernate and Java Persistence API (JPA) Fundamentals
☞ Spring & Hibernate for Beginners (includes Spring Boot)