* Brand New Course Launched in December 2016 *****
* More than 7000 students enrolled in just 10 days of the launch of this course. More than 50 - 5 star ratings and you can see what other students have to say in the review section. Stop Thinking! Take the course Now! *****
Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
There is no formation without repetition!
So what is the course about?
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Student #3: You are interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React/React-Native, Angular or Node.js.
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• My personal support in the course Q&A.
What are the requirements?
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but it’s not a must!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- You will be able to debug your code and understand other developer’s code.
- You will understand and use complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures, and more.
- You will learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions. Because coding is not just writing code, it’s also thinking about your code!
- You will become familiar with the new features of ES6 / ES2015.
- You will get my personal support in the Q&A.
What is the target audience?
- You should take this course now if you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.js.